Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cindy's guilt trip worked...

I'm blogging. I wish I wasn't raised Catholic because the whole guilt thing works on me and people (my mother) take advantage of that.
Anyway Last night I went home, planning to spend the evening at home and make some dinner. My dad and I were trying to connect my old laptop and my new laptop so I could transfer files and the phone rang. I was already on my cell phone so my dad answered it and all I heard was "Tonight? I don't know, here she is." and he hands me the phone. It was my mom's friend's husband (got that?) He had 2 tickets to last nights Sox game but couldn't go and wanted to know if I wanted them. Woohoo!!!! So I went to the Sox game. It must have been band night or something because there were a lot of band kids wearing t-shirts with this seasons Marching band show on them.
Today is my last day of the week. At this school we always get a 4 day weekend for Labor Day. I don't know why, but I don't care! I'm happy :) Is anyone doing anything for the long weekend? I'm going to Kentucky. I'll try and post pictures next week - if I remember to take pictures. I've never been to this place but my friends have been telling me about it for years. I'm excited.
Ok well the kids are on their way in so I should go. I'll try and post tomorrow or later today. It might be an interesting day: I forgot my school keys and we're having pizza for lunch. You're probably wondering why that would be interesting. Well, I'm lactose intolerant and I don't have any lactaid, and we're having pizza for lunch. It will be a fun afternoon for me! (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home