Thursday, September 14, 2006

camping

I'm sitting at my desk as a wonderful 7th grade class finishes their snack and works on their warm-up for the day. This year is going really well so far (knock on wood) and I owe some thanks to Harry Wong about procedures. The kids know exactly what they're supposed to do when they come in, how we grade papers, how we collect papers, how we take notes, when to sharpen pencils, when they can leave the room and how to sign out, etc. I know this probably seems like common sense to most people, but for kids, they need to know exactly what's expected of them. I'm sure there will be a monkey-wrench thrown in sometime soon, but for now I'm happy thinking that my personal life may be chaos, but my professional life is going well. (Inhale deep breath of fresh air and exhale with a content sigh)

Anyway Back to the original topic for this post. Last year we had the big camping excursion in October. I've heard that the football schedule is busy this year and that there probably isn't going to be a camping trip this year, but I thought I would ask. Is anyone interested in taking another camping trip? I was looking at pictures from last year and pics from my trip to Yellowstone and Glacier. I've been camping quite a few times this summer, but not tent camping. Let me know :)

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! Makes me want to go camping. Too bad I have no free weekends until late October.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home