Tuesday, September 26, 2006

phew

Hello It's been a while since my last post, I know. I had a draft written but never finished it, so I'll start a new one. Today is high school recruitment day. I'm exhausted. I took papers to grade - I finally got caught up on those - and I took 2 textbooks to review/find activities for one of my classes. Plus I was babysitting all the 7th & 8th graders making sure they were paying attention and not goofing off etc. Now I have a 15 minute break so I'm blogging. I'm also signed in to mygradebook.com but so far I haven't entered any grades. Maybe later.

Anyway Things are ok. Just really, really busy. I'm trying to get some projects done for my classes but this weekend was shot. As some of you may know I had to take Deacon (my dog) to the emergency vet on Sunday. He's doing well in case you were wondering. That was $300 that I don't have but what are you going to do? I had to take him in; he's worth it :) In my next life remind me to choose a career based on money not on helping other people. I was so upset about having to take him to the emergency vet. I dont' know what I'm going to do when I have kids.
Ok back to work. Hope everyone is having a good day. It's absolutely beautiful outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home