Friday, March 21, 2008

1st day of vacation

and I'm awake. The one thing I have been looking forward to about being off of work is being able to sleep in. Yet here I am awake at 6am. Plus I've been up for a while. Now I'm hungry so I should eat and then try to go back to sleep, but I don't feel like making anything b/c then I'll wake up even more and won't be able to fall back asleep. :P So I'm online and no one else is. I've looked at all my usual web sites and there's nothing new on them. -sigh- Oh well. Here's what else I have planned for my exciting day off: do laundry, call about lamaze class, possibly get a pedicure (I'm actually excited about that one), hmmm... I think that's about it. I wish I were going somewhere for spring break. Two other teachers at my school are leaving for Italy today. A bunch of people I know are going to Florida. I'm going to do laundry. -sigh again- Ok I'm going to get offline now before I start talking about strange pregnancy experiences that you really don't want to know about. Hope everyone has a great day!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Holdermans in Mad(ison) City said...

What a blessed time for you - congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home