Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Upon further review...

Gatlinburg was not that bad. I think we just had a bad experience. I realized this because I've been wanting to be back there all week. I think if the traffic wasn't so bad on the way down and if we would've actually been able to stay in the cabin we paid for, then it would've been a much better experience. If I go back I would only go during the week (to avoid the weekend traffic) and I would either stay at the hotel Wendy got us into or maybe a different cabin company - not sure about that one.
So I changed my opinion - the park was pretty and I would probably go back, but under different circumstances.
(=

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Mrs. Smith said...

When did you go? I drove from Beecher to Atlanta, GA on Sun Feb 11th and back from Atlanta to Beecher on Fri Feb 16 by myself and I think I missed most of the winter weather...I mean there was snow on the grass and stuff, but the roads were pretty cleared off. It took me exactly 10 hours to get to Atlanta and 11 to get home since I stopped a few more times. I drive right through TN each time though. I take 65 S the whole way to 24 E and then 75 s into GA. No back roads. I don't know if those are the same directions you took to TN but if not, you might want to try those next time. I go that way quite a bit and have always had pretty good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home