Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday

Ok So it's bedtime but I don't want to go to bed yet. I'm in a really funky mood. I'm annoyed with something that shouldn't even bother me but it does. It's frustrating. rrrr
Pregnancy is... interesting. I knew that my belly would change and that some body stuff would change. But it's like every, even random, thing has changed on my body. I don't feel a whole lot of kicks yet, but I know the baby is moving around because I can feel and see where it is on the outside of my belly. And boy has it been exploring the past few days. It has been up to my belly button and down to my bladder and every place in between. Over on the left, over on the right... It's crazy. I guess it better enjoy the freedom while it can because in a couple of months there won't be any room left!
Ok I'm taking my crazy preggie brain to bed. Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home