Wednesday, February 28, 2007

icky day

I'm tired today. I didn't stay up late or get up too early, but I'm just tired. I wanted to stop and pick up some coffee/breakfast this morning because I don't have a lunch or breakfast today. But I got caught by a train and it was moving so slowly that it took about 15 minutes. After that I had about 10 minutes before I needed to get to school, but that wouldn't have been enough time to get somewhere, wait in line and get back. So now I'm munching on an apple because I bought a bag to keep at school for the week. According to the "fact of the day" on the radio school here at school, apples are supposed to wake you up better than caffine (sp?). We'll see.
I want this semester to be over. Not because of teaching because I'm loving that, but because of classes. I had to redo my paper twice because of stupid little things wrong. The prof is not specific on what she wants, but after you turn stuff in she tells you what you did wrong. :P Plus calculus sucks. I have a midterm tomorrow and I know I'm going to fail. Not just I'm struggling and not going to get an A type of failing, but a real F. I mean it. Yes I'm concerned. Yes I'm studying. Yes I'm going to tutoring. Yes I bought the Complete Idiot's Guide to Calculus. It helps, but I'm still confused on how to get started on problems. Once I'm started I'm great. I fly through the algebra parts.
Ok well enough of that. I gotta go get my kids. Have a great day! (=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home