Thursday, February 01, 2007

Woo-Hoo! February is here!

February is the best month because my birthday - and a lot of readers and friends' birthdays- are in February! It's a short month plus we get President's Day off and I'm taking a couple days off around then to go on vacation :) Well a mini-break as Bridget Jones calls it. And a mini-break means true love, lol. Well anyway I love this month.
But what I don't love is calculus. It sucks. I hate it. Yuck. I bought The Complete Idiot's Guide to Calculus and I'm going for tutoring today. I have to leave at the earliest possible moment today to try and make it to tutoring on time. I think I'll be a little late, plus I don't know where the room is. But I will find it, even if rabid bunnies attack me. And I will conquer Calculus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home