Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cute Christmas bulletin board

On a happier note :)
I am putting up a really cute bulletin board at school. Each student is bringing in their favorite Christmas picture and a paragraph describing why it is their favorite picture. I cut out squares of construction paper (representing a gift). The students decorate their squares to look like wrapping paper then tape their picture and paragraph on it. I have bows to attach to the top and we hang them on the bulletin board. It looks great! I love the pictures. Some are really funny: one boy has a picture of him at about 2 or 3 screaming on Santa's lap. Some are really meaningful: one girl has a picture of her whole family at Disney World. It was important b/c she survived a huge car wreck and had to have surgery - this was the celebration afterwards. It's really awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I think I might put one up too.
(=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home